Cradle of Life
If we share our story with someone who responds with empathy and understanding, shame can’t survive.
- Do you remember your labor and delivery with fondness, joy and empowerment?
- Did you feel completely supported by your partner, family, or medical professionals?
- If the answer is no, then you are far from alone.
- Join in this one day workshop to explore the story of your labor and delivery experience as we hold sacred space to gently bring healing into any trauma that may have occurred. Be surrounded in a supportive and loving environment as we shed light into the womb wound so many of us carry.
- Let ceremony, storytelling, energy work and compassion allow you to shift the pain into healing.
- Women have carried this wounding for generations and our descendants will continue the legacy until we face our pain and let it go.
- Be the change we want to see in the world. Allow your voice to be heard so silence doesn’t steal our dignity in the power of bringing children into the world.
- Mourn your losses in a container of love and acceptance. Wombs are the cauldron of life, step into the fullness of your empowerment.
- Let your light, creativity and creation emanate in your life in all ways by releasing stuck energy and trauma gently.
Loving Hands ~ Coming Soon
We don’t have to do it all alone. We were never meant to.